Each week I bring you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. With Christmas sneaking up quick, I will be focusing on these crafts for the next month!
If you’ve missed any previous crafts, check out page. Just a side note, I as much as I can when doing games such as this-it really helps preserve the pieces!
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to .
Toilet Paper Santa and Reindeer
2 rolls of toilet paper
1 Red sheet of tissue paper
1 Brown sheet of tissue paper
Black Construction Paper
3 white cotton balls
1 red cotton ball
2 Popsicle sticks
Brown construction paper
2 googly eyes (or black construction paper circles)
1. Cover one roll of toilet paper with red tissue paper and the other one with brown tissue paper.
2. Cut a thin strip of black construction paper to create Santa’s belt and glue around the middle of the roll.
3. Cut out a small rectangle of paper and cover in glitter to create the belt buckle and glue that in the center of the belt.
4. Glue 3 cotton balls on top of the toilet paper hole to create Santa’s hat.
5. Trace your child’s hands on brown construction paper and cut them out.
6. Glue each hand on each Popsicle stick and stick them in the top hole of the toilet paper to create antlers.
7. Glue the googly eyes on the front with the red nose and you have your reindeer!
I’m not including educational activities with this craft but here are some books that will go along with the craft nicely!