Each week I bring you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. With Christmas sneaking up quick, I will be focusing on these crafts for the next month!
If you’ve missed any previous crafts, check out page. Just a side note, I as much as I can when doing games such as this-it really helps preserve the pieces!
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to .
Foot Print Reindeer
Brown and red paint
Canvas (I got mine at AC Moore with a coupon)
1. Paint the bottom of your child’s foot and have them “stamp” it on the canvas. Be sure to leave room for the other foot.
2. When the paint has dried take your child’s finger print to create the reindeer’s nose.
3. After that paint dries, add the eyes and antlers with black sharpie.
- Math-Introduce the difference between standard and nonstandard measurementby having your child measure objects with their foot and then a ruler. Make comparisons and discuss.
- Language Arts: Reaand compare all the feet!
I have seen this craft about a gazillion times and honestly can’t tell you the original source.