Each week I bring you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. With Christmas sneaking up quick, I will be focusing on these crafts for the next month!
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to Pin them on Pinterest.
Foot Print Reindeer
Brown and red paint
Canvas (I got mine at AC Moore with a coupon)
1. Paint the bottom of your child’s foot and have them “stamp” it on the canvas. Be sure to leave room for the other foot.
2. When the paint has dried take your child’s finger print to create the reindeer’s nose.
3. After that paint dries, add the eyes and antlers with black sharpie.
- Math-Introduce the difference between standard and nonstandard measurementby having your child measure objects with their foot and then a ruler. Make comparisons and discuss.
- Language Arts: ReaThe Foot Book (The Bright and Early Books for Beginning Beginners)and compare all the feet!
I have seen this craft about a gazillion times and honestly can’t tell you the original source.