Each week I bring you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. Halloween is quickly approaching so I will be sticking to this theme for a couple of weeks! Don’t miss the rest of the Halloween themed crafts!
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to Pin them on Pinterest!
Soda Bottle Halloween Ghosts
Soda Bottles (2 liter)
White Tissue Paper
Black Construction Paper
1. Clean and dry a 2 liter soda bottle.
2. Cut the top off with a sharp knife or scissors (obviously the adult does this part).
3. Cover the bottom and part of the sides with Mod Podge. Try to not go past the half-way point because it will make the ghost look less “flowy”.
- Language Arts: Read The Ghost’s Dinner (A Golden Books Paperback)and discuss colors and the book’s elements with your child. You can create lists of dinner foods you think you’d like to bring to a ghost dinner.
- Math: Read Ten Timid Ghosts (Read With Me Paperbacks)and work on counting with your child.