Halloween is quickly approaching so I thought why not recycle and make a cute craft? Here is my Soda Bottle Halloween Ghosts Crafts!
Don’t miss the rest of the !
If you’ve missed any previous crafts, check out page. Just a side note, I as much as I can when doing games such as this-it really helps preserve the pieces!
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to !
Soda Bottle Halloween Ghosts
Soda Bottles (2 liter)
White Tissue Paper
Black Construction Paper
1. Clean and dry a 2 liter soda bottle.
2. Cut the top off with a sharp knife or scissors (obviously the adult does this part).
3. Cover the bottom and part of the sides with Mod Podge. Try to not go past the half-way point because it will make the ghost look less “flowy”.
4. Lay one sheet of white tissue paper on top of the covered bottle.
5. Using the black construction paper, create ghost eyes and mouths and add to your ghost.
- Language Arts: Read and discuss colors and the book’s elements with your child. You can create lists of dinner foods you think you’d like to bring to a ghost dinner.
- Math: Read and work on counting with your child.