Zaycon Foods is one of my FAVORITE ways to save money on meat prices for my family. Since I don’t eat red meat, we’ve never gotten their ground beef but I know A LOT of people who have and they rave about it. In fact, I am excited they are bringing chicken orders in the fall! However, right now they are taking ground beef orders. Here are the details:
• Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case (approximate weight–see note below).
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing.
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards.
• Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues.
* USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Foods 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat.
Check out Zaycon Foods now so you can order!
Filed under: Coupons