Is decorating a gingerbread house on your Christmas “to do” list? Will is the perfect age this year to really enjoy all things Christmas so we definitely wanted to allow him to help create a gingerbread house. We were lucky enough to be sent an awesome kit from BJ’s to review! Not only did the kit include a house, it also came with a Santa Sleigh and reindeer! Talk about fun!
Some of you may be thinking, “Gingerbread houses are not fun! They never stick together and work out!”. I will admit that in the past I have tried to build gingerbread houses and they have not been fun or easy. The BJ’s kit was different! The icing was easy to use, the sides actually “stuck” and it turned out amazing! Even better than the look and taste is the wonderful memory it created!
If you decided to check out BJ’s Gingerbread house kits this week, be sure to also look for their Giant Gingerbread Man Kits. The kit of three giant gingerbread men requires no baking and includes everything you need to decorate a classic holiday treat. Also note that BJ’s Wholesale Club is offering a Free 60-Day Trial Membership to make holiday shopping easy which can be activated until December 31. The risk-free, trial membership includes full member benefits including savings and no surcharge. I went and and got ours a couple of weeks ago and the whole process took 5 minutes!
Wanna Win a $25 Giftcard to BJ’s so you can snag one of these super fun kits? Here’s how:
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite family tradition during Christmas.
1. Like Momondealz via Facebook. Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
2. Sign up for Momondealz’s FREE email that will make sure you never miss a deal! Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
3. Leave a comment on any other post on Momondealz. Then come back to this post and leave a comment telling me your comment and which post you chose.
4. Tweet or Facebook this giveaway. Be sure to put #momondealz in your tweet or @momondealz for your Facebook share. Leave a comment on this post with the URL of your share/tweet.
This giveaway will last 1 week and will end December 26th. The winner will be posted Tuesday December 27th and will have 24 hours to respond to the email notification. Good luck!