One of the keys to our health success is having items like this favorite Weight Watchers Teriyaki Chicken recipe on hand to grab and eat for dinner on the go. Pair this with a nice large salad, brown rice or some fresh roasted vegetables for the perfect meal. This is great meat to cook ahead, portion and freeze too!
Weight Watchers TERIYAKI CHICKEN
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Tenderloins
½ Cup Soy Sauce
2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
3 Green Onions Chopped
1 Teaspoon Ginger
1 Tablespoon Honey
1/8 Cup Water
2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
• Mix all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl.
• Pour marinade/sauce over chicken and marinade for at least 1 hour
• Skewer chicken and bake (15 minutes) or grill (3-4 minutes on each side) as preferred basting with sauce when turning meat.
• Pour remaining sauce into small saucepan and bring to boil for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
• Serve with excess sauce for dipping.
This simple and classic marinade for Low Fat Teriyaki Chicken is so easy to make and presents a perfect week night meal that is tasty and low in fat and calories.
Each chicken breast tenderloin is approximately 3 ounces and equal to 3 Weight Watchers Points.