If you’re visiting Momondealz because you caught me this morning talking with Kristen on the news (channel WTKR/WGNT), welcome!
Here are the deals of the week that we discussed:
TOP 5 THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Make a game plan-Know what you want and what store has the best price! Check my “HOliday deals” page to see prices!
2. Have a budget and stick to it. Prices will be tempting but going into debt is not worth it!
3. Get maps ready-so you’ll know where in the store things are located!
4. If you’re going with others have a meeting place at each store! Things can get a little crazy so you’ll want to have a meeting place for when you get separated.
5. Bring water and dress in layers-it will cold outside and out inside so you’ll want to be able to take off layers while shopping.
Black Friday Dealz:
-Amazon is already starting with items on lightning deals all day!
-Walmart and Target are being released for Black Friday. The hot items will be placed all throughout the stores
-JC Penney will be handing out buttons that have codes for free stuff and discounts on them.
-Sams Club will be giving out free starbucks and pastries to members who shop there Black Friday
-Michael’s will be handing out Free Godiva Chocolate bars to the first 100 customers Black Friday
-Lots of freebies at the drug stores-See my for just a few!
Other Good Dealz:
For the men: Men’s Fitness Magazine Only $4.29/year
are still available!