As many parents can tell you, once you become a mommy or daddy, spare time is often a thing of the past. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I need every spare minute I can get! Toilet Tree’s Fogless Mirror helps make this possible for my husband and myself. While I can now remove makeup in the shower, my husband is now able to shave in the shower. Not only does this save us both time, now we don’t have to fight over the bathroom sink mirror!
Unlike many fogless mirrors that claim to in fact remain fogless, Toilet Tree’s mirror actually works! The mirror has a unique and easy to fill reservoir that really does eliminate fogging! Not only does it work, it stays put! We have tried other mirrors and they either fall off the wall, slip down the wall, or don’t even stick in the first place. This mirror was simple to install and hasn’t budged an inch since we first put it on the shower wall. Yet another handy feature is the adjustable frame. My husband is a foot taller than I am so finding a spot on the wall that would work for both of us would be nearly impossible. However, since we can adjust the frame, this is not a worry!
Toilet Tree’s Fogless Mirror can be purchased HERE for $29.95. The company wants one of my readers to try it out for FREE! There are several ways to enter this giveaway, choose 1 or all of them!
1. Like Toilet Tree on Facebook HERE. Leave a message letting them know that Momondealz sent you. Come back to this post and leave a comment telling me you have done this.
2. Follow Momondealz via Google Friend (located on right sidebar). Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this. If you already are a follower, simply leave a comment telling me that.
3. Follow Momondeals via Facebook HERE. Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this. If you already are a follower, simply leave a comment telling me that.
4. Follow Momondealz via Twitter HERE. Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this. If you already are a follower, simply leave a comment telling me that.
5. Tweet or share this giveaway on Twitter or Facebook. This can be done everyday! Leave a link to the URL on this post.
This giveaway will last for 2 weeks and will end at 11:59 on February 10. The winner will be posted on the blog, Twitter, and Facebook and you will be emailed if you leave your email address. You will have 48 hours to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid another winner being selected. Good Luck!