Do you have a Thomas the Train fan in your home? I have a 3 year old fanatic! Will loves everything Thomas from stickers on his potty chart, to the TV show, and of course his beloved train collection! We were thrilled to get the chance to review and giveaway one the new releases “Thomas& Friends: Rescue on the Rails”.
Here is a brief synopsis of the DVD:
Ready to Rescue! The Sodor Search and Rescue Team is racing to the rescue — Bertie’s stuck on Shake Shake Bridge, Gordon’s derailed and Thomas’ firebox is on fire! In these exciting episodes, your favorite engines brave the rails to rescue their friends. Discover that being heroic is more than having speed and strength; it’s about teamwork and a big heart – which puts every Really Useful Engine on the right track.
“James to the Rescue”
“Edward the Hero”
“Stop That Bus!”
Will loved every episode on the DVD and I really liked that it was divided into sections. I don’t allow for long lengths of time in front of the TV so this was perfect for us both! I also really enjoyed the lessons taught in this collection including the importance of helping others and waiting and listening. Will recently got the Flynn character’s vehicle so this was his favorite of all the episodes.
Buy It: on Amazon is currently 20% for only $11.99. You can also buy it at other retailers near where you live.
Wanna win your own copy? Here’s how:
Leave a comment on this post telling me your child’s favorite Thomas character
1. Follow . Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
2. Follow . Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
3. Follow Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
4. Leave a comment on any other post on Momondealz. Come back to this post and tell me on which post you left a comment. This can be done unlimited times.
5. Follow my friends and via Facebook. Be sure to leave a comment on their Facebook page that Momondealz sent you.
6. Tweet this giveaway or share it on Facebook. Leave the url of your share/tweet on this post. This can be done everyday!
This giveaway will last 2 weeks and will end on 1/23/12. Good Luck!