As many of you know, I have a slight obsession with my slow cooker (A.K.A Crock Pot). But did you know there are other uses for the slow cooker besides cooking?!
Check out these uses and let me know if you try any of them!
- Baby Bottle Warmer-Fill your slow cooker with water and keep on low. Add bottles as you need them throughout the day and you’ll have perfectly warmed bottles!
- Air Freshner-Add baking soda, essential oil, and water-cook on low.
- Make candles-Melt leftover candles in heatproof glass containers with wicks.
- Make “new” crayons-Peel wrappers and put them in muffin pans or candy molds. You can also just put the crayons directly in the pot and then pour them into molds or pans.
- Create a Smoker-Wrap wood chips in parchment paper, poke holes in paper, lay bundle on bottom of cooker.
Filed under: Recipes