As soon as I saw this recipe on Pinterest I knew I had to make it. My husband loves anything cooked in beer! Prep time should be about 5 minutes and will cook for eight hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- 1.5-2 pounds chicken breast
- 32 ounce BBQ sauce (thin is best)
- 12 ounce beer (or chicken broth)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder ( we like garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Combine ingredients in crockpot and cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Remember not to open the lid or add 30 minutes to the cooking time for each time.
- Perfect for a DOUBLE BATCH!
- Add even more flavor by picking a BBQ sauce with some flavor or spices already added: Chipotle, Brown Sugar, Honey, etc.
- Don’t forget your napkins with this recipe! Save $1/2 Vanity Fair Napkins
Every Thursday The Centsible Family will showcase a slow cooker (crock-pot) recipe that one of the Mavens of Money have tried and tasted. This week they featured my recipe above!