Potty training can be frustrating and stressful for parents and children. My oldest son turned 3 in November and despite being able to verbalize he had “gone” for months prior to his birthday, he refused to sit and go until his birthday! Since his big day, he has had few ups and downs, so I was thrilled to receive Signing Times Potty Time to review with him! Will has been signing since he was 5-6 months old and it has been a tremendous help in avoiding tantrums and other issues from lack of communication! I can not praise this program enough!
Signing Times Potty Time extends the Signing Times library by teaching the potty routine along with signs that children of any age can use to talk about the potty and their bodies. It supports all potty training methods/programs and allows children to have fun with the process. Through singing, dancing, and sign language, your child will learn about how to listen to their bodies, handle accidents, and celebrate becoming a potty expert!
As many of you know, I have a 14 month old and a 3 year old. Of course the 14 month old is not potty training ready, but he does learn and love sign language so I let them both view this video and they both LOVE it! As with all of the Signing Times videos, the songs are engaging and addicting. My 3 year actually asks to watch the video because he enjoys seeing his “friend Rachel”. I really like all the topics covered in the video, especially the part teaching children to stop what they are doing to potty! Although Will is doing an amazing job with his training, he still struggles with this part and will do the “potty dance” forever instead of just taking a break from what he’s doing to go use the bathroom! The CD that is included with the DVD is so much fun and has already provided us with hours of dancing fun. It’s a perfect addition to the set to help you and your child celebrate potty successes or to just have fun singing and dancing together!
Signing Times Potty Time can be purchased here for $24.95. If you’re new to using sign language with your child, I suggest purchasing Baby Signing Time Volume 1 DVD. You and your child will fall in love!
Want to win your own Potty Time DVD and CD set? Check out the ways below:
Tell me your best potty training tip. Leave it as a comment on this post.
Optional Entries: Choose one of all of them-remember, the more ways you enter, the better your chances are at winning!
1. Follow Momondealz via Facebook. Leave a comment here telling me you have done this.
2. Sign up for my FREE newsletter that will help you catch every deal every day! Leave a comment here telling me you have done this.
3. Leave a comment on any other post on Momondealz. Come back here and let me know on which post you left a comment. This can be done unlimited times!
4. Follow Signing Time on Facebook. Be sure to leave a comment that Momondealz sent you. Leave a comment here telling me you have done this.
5. Follow my friends The Coupon Challenge and Freebie Spot via Facebook. Be sure to leave a comment on their Facebook page that Momondealz sent you.