As many of you know, our family recently grew to 5 members so I was thrilled when I was given the opportunity to review the Safety 1st onBoard 35 infant car seat the Click It! Universal Carrier! Here are some facts from the company regarding these items:
- Unlike other infant car seats, the onBoard 35 has a baby weight range spanning all the way from 4 to 35 lbs. Plus, there’s 17% more leg room than most other car seats, and it even has a special harness designed to fit preemies!
- The onBoard 35 is also compatible with the NEW Safety 1st Clic It! Universal Carrier. This is a great option because it turns your infant seat into a travel system, and it’s compact to fold easily into small spaces.
I love them both! While we did have some issues with the straps of the car seat, once we removed the infant support, Zachary fit just fine. My husband and I both really like the size and look of the seat and the saftey ratings rock! The padding also looks super comfy for Zack. Even better is that the seat will hold him until he is 35 pounds-which is a definite plus with the new safety regulations just released!
The Clic it! Universal Carrier is amazing and works perfectly with the onBoard seat, as well as our other seat we use for my husband’s car. My favorite part of the Clic It! has to be how compact and light it is. I can easily fold it and put it in the trunk with just one hand! It is so much easier to handle and store compared to our previous travel system!
Even though I have 2 boys, I still love to look at the “girly” baby items and I just think the Pink Petals seat pictured above is adorable! The Safety 1st onBoard 35 seat can be purchased at Target stores and online. If you are shopping online, I highly suggest checking out the tips for selecting car seats HERE.
Wanna Win One?
Safety 1st has generously chosen to give one of my extremely lucky winners an onBoard 35 Pink Petals car seat! This is such a crucial piece of baby equipment for any new parent! Even if you are expecting any more children in your family, I am sure you have a family member, friend, coworker, or fellow church member who could benefit from such a great prize!
There are several ways to enter this awesome giveaway! You can choose 1 or all of the ways to enter, just remember that the more ways you choose, the better your odds! Please don’t forget to leave a separate comment for each entry method and include your email so that I can contact you if you are the winner.
1. Follow Momondealz via Google Friend Connect (right sidebar). Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
2. Visit Safety 1st on Facebook HERE and tell them that Momondealz sent you. Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
3. Follow Momondealz via Facebook HERE. Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
4. Follow Momondealz via Twitter HERE. Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
5. Follow Living on Love and Cents on Facebook HERE. Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
6. Follow Luxury Living Frugal Style on Facebook HERE. Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
This contest will end April 25th at 11:59 pm. The winner will be announced April 26th and have 48 hours to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!