As a mom to boys and a wife to one big “boy”, I feel like I am FOREVER cleaning my floors! I can’t seem to keep them clean for longer than a few hours. So when Rubbermaid offered to send me a to review and giveaway, I jumped at the chance!
Before I give my thoughts, here are some facts about the mop:
- Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile
- Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops
- 22 oz. refillable bottle allows you to mix your own solution
- Non-scratch scrubber for stubborn spots
- Microfiber pads are reusable and machine washable up to 100 times
- Non-battery operated spray trigger allows you to dispense as much or as little solution as you need to clean your floor
- Constructed with durable, yet lightweight material
I was so excited to open the mop and use it to clean my floors. It came already assembled which was a huge plus. Filling it with my desired cleaning solution made me even more happy! It was very easy to fill and get started with the cleaning.
The mop was very lightweight and did a nice job getting dirty spots off the floor (which is no small feat with my boys)! There were some drawbacks I feel I have to let you know about. The mop is quite large, making it a bit hard to maneuver into certain corners of my kitchen. Another issue I had was when squirting the solution from the mop, it shot pretty far out and I “cleaned” my cabinets a few times.
Back to the positives-removing and cleaning the pad was amazingly simple and I was very impressed that they came out of the laundry in perfect shape. I’ve had mops in the past with reusable pads and they normally don’t fare too well in the wash. Bottom line-I would recommend this mop to someone who has a home without much carpet. It can definitely get the job done; and because of it’s size, you can save time while cleaning!
Lucky for you I have a Rubbermaid Reveal Mop to give away to a reader! It’s super easy to enter this giveaway-you can choose one or ALL of the ways to enter. Remember, the more ways you enter, the more chances you have to win!
1. Leave a comment telling me your least favorite cleaning chore around the house.
2. Sign up to receive ! Not only will you stay up to date on all the deals, but you’ll be entered to win the mop! Leave a comment on this post letting me know you have done this!
3. Follow Momondealz via , or both! You will receive one entry for each follow but be sure to leave a comment on this post!
This giveaway will run until May 1st at 11:59. The winner will be notified via email and will have 24 hours to respond.
Disclosure: I was given a Rubbermaid Reveal Mop in order to complete my review. Opinions are 100% my own.