No on e likes to discuss why you need a plunger, but the bottom line is, everyone needs one!
Rubbermaid asked me to review their new and revolutionary Clean and Dry Plunger and I figured-why not? I’ve got two boys who frequently think it’s a good idea to put items in the toilet so having a “good” plunger in the house is kind of a neccessity!
So are you like me and wondering what in the world could be so special about a plunger? Here are some descriptions from Rubbermaid:
The head and pole of the plunger is coated in NeverWet™ nanotech coating that:
- Repels water, germs and other things Like car wax, the water beads up and rolls off instantly
- Minimizes the spread of germs and keeps consumer’s homes cleaner and more sanitary
- Won’t drip on the floor after use
- Head plunges effectively and maintains NeverWet coating for thousands of cycles
So, does it work?
In a word, YES! I have to say that I am pretty shocked by the plunger’s effectiveness~it really does not drip! As a germaphobe, I am really loving this plunger!
The plunger will be available for purchase at Meijer, The Home Depot, Menards, Target, Wal-Mart and Rubbermaid.com at SRP of $12.99. However, one of my readers can WIN a free Clean and Dry Plunger themselves. Here are the ways to enter, you can choose one or all of the ways:
1. Leave a comment below telling me the most unusual item you or your child have dropped in the toilet (Mine would be a toy hammer).
2. Follow . Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
3. Follow . Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
4. Follow . Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
This giveaway is open to residents in the U.S. or Canada and will last until June 15th.
Disclosure: Rubbermaid sent me the Clean & Dry Plunger in order to complete this review. All opinions are 100% my own.