Each week I bring you a craft that is fun and frugal. Mother’s Day is right around the corner so in the next month, I will be creating Mother’s Day personalized gifts for this very important holiday!
If you’ve missed any previous crafts, check out Momondealz’s Kids Frugal Fun page.
Just a side note, I laminateas much as I can when doing crafts…it really helps to preserve them.
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to Pin them on Pinterest!
Mother’s Day Personalized Gifts-Photo Cube
Cube of Scrap Wood (or you can purchase some craft wood)
Paint of your choice
Sponge or Paint Brush
1. If you use a scrap piece of wood, you will want to sand it to create a smooth working surface. If you’re using craft wood, this step can be skipped.
2. Paint the entire block with your paint choice.
3. Print your desired pictures. Make sure you print them as 4X6. This size will work best for the cube shape.
4. Place the cube on your picture and using a pencil, trace the block so you have an outline of where to cut. I didn’t want to forget what picture I measure for each side so I labeled them both with pencil.
5. Cover one side of the cube with Mod Podge and lay a picture on top of the cube. Allow to dry completely.
6. Cover the picture with Mod Podge and allow to dry. Repeat with a second coat.
7. Repeat the process with all other pictures.