Momondealz has grown dramatically in the past year and I have to thank YOU for that growth! It’s been a great year and I even met my goals from last New Year’s! Here are my favorite posts and highlights from 2012!
Favorite Series of 2012:
- Manage Your Mess (organizational series)
- Fall Fitness (getting in shape)
- Kids Frugal Fun (kids crafts for year round fun)
- Toddler Tip Tuesday (tips for dealing with toddlers)
One of my favorite highlights of the year was becoming a guest on WGNT News every Wednesday morning! I really love the staff there and we have a great time!
Last year I shared with you my personal and professional goals for the year. I am pleased to say I met all of goals and have decided to share with you my goals for 2013. I am holding myself more accountable by sharing these with you and will keep you updated throughout the year.
My goals with the blog are pretty simple and you can actually help me out with these goals!
1. Publish even more kids crafts and toddler posts. I want to expand on the posts I already do about educating children and would love your input. What topics would you like covered? What subjects or areas does your child struggle with?
2. Host more giveaways for my readers. I get a tremendous response when I do giveaway “events” with other bloggers but I would like to host even more individual giveaways. I know my readers like free stuff too so if you know of any friends or family members who would like easy advertising, please send them my way!
Personal Goals ( in no particular order)
1. Run, Run, and Run some more. I began my running journey in March of 2011 and have since completed several 5k races, some 8Ks, two 10ks and even a half marathon (I NEVER thought I’d say that)! I would like to run at least 3 half marathons in 2013. Running is my outlet and time for me to clear my head.
2. Get more sleep. Because I only blog when the kids are sleeping, that means I don’t get much sleep. This is just bad living. My goal is to be in bed by 10:30 pm every night!
I have several other personal goals I will keep you up to date with including decluttering our home, joining a small group at church, and having more date nights with my husband.
What are you goals for 2013? I would love to hear them!