Are you rough on your cell phones? Maybe you’re a parent like me and want to make sure the phone is protected when young fingers get a hold of it? Or maybe you share a characteristic with my husband and tend to drop your phone?
My husband recently graduated to an iPhone and has tried several cases but has been disappointed by them all. He even tried an Otterbox and still managed to break that (can we say clumsy)? Well, we finally found a solution with the LifeProof Indestructible Case for iPhone!
This is amazing! Just check out some of it’s features:
- Dirt Proof-it will protect your phone from dust, sand, grit, and even mud!
- Water Proof-You can use your phone swimming, snorkeling, even surfing in over 6 feet of water!
- Snow Proof-When your phone is protected by LifeProof, you don’t have to worry about snow, ice, or sleet either!
- Shock Proof-This is the most important feature for me! You can drop your phone in LifeProof and it can be dropped up to 6.6 feet!
With all this protection, you would think the case would be bulky and heavy-but it’s not! My husband can still easily keep his iPhone in his work pockets and be assured it’s being protected! What more can you ask for in a phone case? You spend enough money on your iPhone, you shouldn’t have to keep spending more money to protect it!
How would you like to win your own LifeProof Indestructible Case for your iPhone?! Here’s how:
There are several ways to win. You must complete option #1 but the others are optional entries. Remember, the more entries you complete, the better your chances!
1. Mandatory: Leave a comment letting me know if you’ve ever broken a cell phone and how it happened.
1. Sign up to receive ! Not only will you stay up to date on all the deals, but you’ll be entered to win the movie! Leave a comment on this post letting me know you have done this.
2. Follow . Be sure to leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
3. Follow . Leave a comment here telling me your favorite board from my Pinterest page so that I know you have done this.
4. Follow . Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
5. Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite on the site.