Welcome to our new weekly feature: Kids Frugal Fun Weekend Edition! Find out all the fun and frugal things to do around town this weekend!
- Locations Where You Can Find Santa in Hampton Roads! (Many Free Events)
- Hampton Roads Holiday Light Displays (Many Free Locations)
- Hampton Roads Parades! Free Parades this weekend.
- Museums on Us® from Bank of America (free admission for cardholder) museums in Portsmouth, Richmond, Williamsburg, VA
- Christmas Events at Bass Pro Shops, 1972 Power Plant Pkwy, Hampton, VA
- 8am-6pm Christmas Parade & Palooza at Chesapeake Square 4200 Portsmouth Blvd, Chesapeake VA
- 9am Saturday Storytime with Mrs. Claus at Lynnhaven Mall, 701 Lynnhaven Parkway Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- 10am-5pm Model Train Exhibit 145 Granby Street, Norfolk VA
- 10am-8:30pm Train Show (and Santa) at Avalon Church of Christ 844 Woodstock Rd, Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA 23464
- 11am-1pm Cookies and Crafts with Santa at Pembroke Mall 4554 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- 11:15am Pearl Bailey Library’s Annual Super Saturday Holiday Fest 2510 Wickham Ave, Newport News, VA 23607
- 12-3:30pm Free Horsedrawn Carriage Rides (and Santa) at The Shops At Hilltop Laskin and First Colonial Roads, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- 1pm Candy Cane Hunt at Jordan-Newby Library 961 Park Avenue Norfolk, VA 23504
- 1-8:30pm Train Show (and Santa) at Avalon Church of Christ 844 Woodstock Rd, Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA 23464
- 2-5pm FREE Family Fest at Virginia MOCA 2200 Parks Ave Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!