Each week I bring you a kids craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. Today, June 20th is Summer Solstice, which is the longest day of the year and a perfect time to make goals or “bucket lists” for your summer!
If you’ve missed any previous crafts, check out Momondealz’s Kids Frugal Fun page.
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to Pin them on Pinterest!
Summer Bucket List
1. Create a list with your child of activities they would like to do during their summer vacation.
2. Cut a T-shirt shape out of construction paper and label each “shirt” with one of your bucket list items.
3. Hang a string on the wall and attach each shirt to the line.
- Make some of your bucket list items into goals. For instance we writing the alphabet for my 3 year old and learning colors for my 1 year old.
- Math: Use different colored paper to create the t-shirts and create a pattern with the colors. Have your child identify the pattern.
- Writing: Have your child write about each activity after you complete them.