Homemade Valentines Gift-Pirate Treasure
Each week I bring you a craft that is fun and frugal. With Valentine’s Day sneaking up quick, I will be focusing on these crafts for the next month!
If you’ve missed any previous crafts, check out page.
If you’re looking for other Valentines ideas, check out my or posts!
Just a side note, I as much as I can when doing crafts…it really helps to preserve them.
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to .
in black and red
White thread and needle
1. Cut an 2 eye patch shapes from the black felt.
2. Peel the paper from the eye patch shapes and attach them together over the headband.
3. Sew around the eye patch to ensure it sticks aroound headband (and for added effect).
4. Cut a small heart from the red felt. Peel the paper and stick it to the eye patch.
5. Put the eye patch in a small baggie with candy coins and create a label with a “pirate” saying.