Each week I bring you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. My boys are growing so quickly and I just love hand print art so this week I decided to make some cork board art using the family’s hands.
Family Hand Print Art
1. Paint the entire front side of your cork board pieces and allow to dry (just to be safe we let them dry overnight).
2. Paint the hands of everyone in the family (Will LOVED painting his Daddy’s hands) and have them leave their handprints on the cork board.
3. Hot glue ribbon to the back of the boards and hang!
- Language Arts: Read the bok The Kissing Handand discuss the story line and message in the book. This is one of my all time favorite books to read at the beginning of school each year!
- Math: This activity lends itself to introduce counting by 5’s. Depending on how many members you have in your family this could get into some pretty high numbers!