Each week I bring you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. Talk Like A Pirate Day is September 19th and since my sons are pirate fans, I just had to do some pirate crafts!
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to Pin them on Pinterest!
Edible Pirate Ship
Ice cream bowls
Ice cream or sherbert
2 Toothpicks and 1 Straw
1. Fill the bowl with ice cream or sherbert.
2. Put one marshmellow on each toothpick.
3. Cut the straw so that it is longer than the toothpicks. Put 2 marshmellows on the straw.
4. Insert the toothpicks and straws into the ice cream or sherbert and you have pirate ship sails!
DIY Pirate Hook:
Butter container, solo cup, any object that can go over your child’s hand (we used old Easter egg dying cups)
1. The adult should cut a hole in the container for the hook to go in.
2. Roll up the tin foil into a long roll.
3. Insert the tin foil into the hole in the container and then shape the top of it into a hook.
Don’t forget about FREE Krispy Kreme donuts for Talk Like A Pirate Day!