Each week I bring you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. Halloween is quickly approaching so I will be sticking to this theme for a couple of weeks! Don’t miss the rest of the Halloween themed crafts! Plus, the 26th is Johnny Appleseed Day so check out our handprint apple tree craft from last year!
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to Pin them on Pinterest!
DIY Trick-Or-Treat Bag
Paper Grocery Bag
1. Cover the grocery bag with the desired background color of your choice. Depending on the grocery bag you choose, you may need to cut the construction paper a bit.
2. Cut and glue any designs you have chosen/made for the front.
3. Cut and glue your child’s name and any other personalization designs.
Since there are 2 boys trick-or-treating in our house, we were able to create two bags-double the fun!
- Math: Have your child measure the bag and all materials such as background, design etc. Use standard measurement tools like rulers, tape measures, or use non-standard ones like crayons, legos, fingers, etc.
- Language Arts: Have your child create a prediction list of the items they hope or think they will get Halloween night to fill up their bag.