Each week I bring you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. Halloween is quickly approaching so I will be sticking to this theme for a couple of weeks! Don’t miss the rest of the !
If you’ve missed any previous crafts, check out page. Just a side note, I as much as I can when doing games such as this-it really helps preserve the pieces!
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to !
DIY Trick-Or-Treat Bag
Paper Grocery Bag
1. Cover the grocery bag with the desired background color of your choice. Depending on the grocery bag you choose, you may need to cut the construction paper a bit.
2. Cut and glue any designs you have chosen/made for the front.
3. Cut and glue your child’s name and any other personalization designs.
Since there are 2 boys trick-or-treating in our house, we were able to create two bags-double the fun!
- Math: Have your child measure the bag and all materials such as background, design etc. Use standard measurement tools like rulers, tape measures, or use non-standard ones like crayons, legos, fingers, etc.
- Language Arts: Have your child create a prediction list of the items they hope or think they will get Halloween night to fill up their bag.