Each week I bring you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. Halloween is next week so I thought some of you may need some super easy and fun DIY Halloween costumes! Don’t miss the rest of the Halloween themed crafts!
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to Pin them on Pinterest.
DIY Halloween Costumes:
Wide brimmed hat
Clear Packaging Tape
#2: Lego Block:
Big Pampers Box
4 Styrofoam Bowls (although paper will work better-the paint “ate” my styrofoam)
Hot Glue Gun
Spray Paint (color of your choice)
Clear packaging Tape
1. Tape together the box and then cut out a head hole, 2 arm holes, and the entire bottom.
2. Spray paint the box and the bowls the color or your choice.
3. Hot glue the bowls to the front of the box to create your “Lego”.
- Science: Discuss the habitat of the jellyfish and other animals that live there too.
- Math: Discuss shapes used in the Lego craft and you can also use a measuring tape for this costume to measure where the hole should be cut and how big they should be.
- Language Arts: Have your child write down the steps you took to create the costumes. Writing “steps in a process” papers is a huge skill!
Both costume ideas are a version of ones found here.