Who doesn’t love personalized invitations or announcements? I know I sure do so I was super excited when contacted me to do a review and to offer my readers a prize and discount!
Keeping Me Posted is a site that specializes in helping you create personalized invitations, announcements, holiday cards, & more! The site was created by a mom just like me who wanted to be able to make a little income, yet spend quality time with her kids. This creative mom teamed up with her husband to offer fun and memorable cards for your special occasions.
My sons have birthdays coming up in a couple of months and since they are both “winter babies” I have to plan in advance since indoor facilities fill quickly around here. I chose one of Kristen’s cards on the site, butalso offers to help you design your own cards and us willing alter their images to your liking. I could not be happier with my birthday invites! They turned out perfect and I am dying to get them in the mail! The site was a breeze to maneuver through and I had the cards ordered in a very short time-the only thing that took me so long was choosing from the awesome selections! In addition to loving the final product, I was very pleased with how fast my cards arrived! I received them within a few days of ordering-I was amazed! When I have ordered from other companies, there was a much longer wait time!
has generously offered to give one lucky reader a $25 gift code to create their very own personalized cards! The ways to enter this giveaway are listed below, but I have even more good news to tell you!
Now, to the giveaway…..
They are also offering every single one of you $10 to spend on their site-how cool is that?! Simply visit the site, choose your cards, and at check out enter the code MOMDEALZ556.
Ways To Enter Giveaway:
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me what special occasion you will create cards for if you win.
2. Follow . Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
3. Follow on Facebook Be sure to tell them Momondealz sent you! Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
3. Follow . Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
4. Follow . Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
5. Share this post on Twitter or Facebook using either #Momondealz for Twitter or @Momondealz for Facebook. Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done this.
6. Visit and leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite design.
- Giveaway is valid for U.S. Residents only.
- All gift cards will expire on Dec 31, 2011.
- The gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The gift cards cannot be combined with other gift cards, Groupon
vouchers, or discounts.
Disclosure: The only compensation I received for this review was a set of personalized cards. All opinions are 100% my own.