Each week I bring you a craft that is fun and frugal. Father’s Day is right around the corner so in the next month, I will be creating Homemade Father’s Day gifts for this very important holiday!
If you’ve missed any previous crafts, check out page.
Just a side note, I as much as I can when doing crafts…it really helps to preserve them.
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to t!
Now before I catch any grief over this post, it should be noted that my sons have no idea what kind of caps were used in this craft, we simply called them bottle caps.
White and Red Paint
1. Paint wooden tray your desired color (my son insisted on red).
2. Arrange caps in the design you wish. We chose a W for our last name.
3. Paint the caps if desired. We wanted the border and ‘W’ to stand out so we painted those white.
4. Hot glue the caps onto the tray (obviously this was a Mommy job).
5. Cover the caps and tray bottom in to ensure they stay. You can also use but it’s a tad more expensive.
My husband LOVED his tray (yes he got it early). And I love that he now has a place to put his keys, phone, wallet, papers, pen…well, you get the point!