Here are my recipes of the week based on the Harris Teeter Sales Ad. I hope you enjoy!
Mexican Crockpot (I LOVE my crockpot)
*1 lb Boneless Chicken Breast (on sale 2lb/$4.99)
*1 jar Tostitos Salsa=$1.59
*Bush’s Best Black Beans (rinsed) =$0.80
*Knorr Fiesta Sides-Spanish Rice=$1
*Breakstone’s Sour Cream=$1.19
-$0.55 coupon from SS 1/23=$0.09
1. Lay chicken breasts on bottom of crockpot.
2. Combine beans and salsa and pour over chicken. Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
3. Prepare Knorr rice according to package directions.
4. Serve chicken mixture over rice and garnish with sour cream. Enjoy!
*Fried Pork Chop Dinner
*2 lbs Pork Chops ($2.90/lb)=$5.98
*HT Bread Crumbs=$0.73
*Del Monte Veggies, your choice of corn, green beans, or peas
*Buy 2, get 3 Free=$0.35 each
*Knorr Rice Sides, Herb and butter=$1
*2 eggs (assume you have on hand)
*Extra Virgin Olive Oil (assume you have on hand)
*Italian seasonings (assumer you have on hand)
1. Set up 2 bowls, 1 with 2 whisked eggs, 1 with bread crumbs and italian seasonings.
2. Heat oil in pan to medium high heat. Drag pork chops through egg and bread crumbs and add to heated oil. Cook completely.
3. Prepare Knorr rice according to package directions and heat veggie of your choice up in pan or microwave.
4. Serve sides with fried pork chops and enjoy!