Looking for fun Halloween party recipes? These Popcorn Jack-o-lanterns are IT!
Popcorn ( 2 bags popped)
Marshmallows (1 bag)
Food Coloring (to make orange)
Fruit Roll Up (1-2)
Butter (1 tablespoon)
1. Pop your popcorn and set aside.
2. Melt butter in big pot on low heat.
3. Add bag of marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
4. Add food coloring to turn marshmallows mixture orange.
5. Pour popcorn into the marshmallows until you reach desired consistency.
6. Form popcorn mixture into balls.
7. Insert pretzel sticks into the balls for your pumpkin stem.
8. Roll ball in orange sprinkles.
9. Cut Fruit Roll Ups into desired jack o lantern face pieces.
Filed under: Recipes