This recipe is based on the sales ad for Harris Teeter this week (3/2-3/8).
**Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage BOGO $2.08
**Birds Eye Stir Fry Peppers EVIC $1.32
**Kings Hawaiian Sub Rolls $2.49
-$1 RP 12/12 (if applies)=$1.49
**Prego Sauce EVIC $1.37
-$0.60/2 SS 1/2=$0.77 each
**Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggies $1.32
-$1/3 SS 1/23=$0.99 each
Final Cost of Meal=$6.65
1. Slice sausage according to your preference (we slice into small chunks).
2. Put sausage in the pan with peppers and brown.
3. Add spaghetti sauce to pan and heat.
4. Prepare Steamfresh veggies according to directions.
5. Serve sausage, peppers, and sauce on rolls with veggies as the side.