Eating organic can be a little pricey but this book claims to help and the reviews agree-it has 5 stars!
Right now you can get for FREE on your Kindle or Kindle Fire. Don’t have a Kindle device? No problem-simply download to read the book on your phone, PC, or iPad.
About the book:
Do you want to eat healthy but wish it was more affordable? Do you wonder whether to buy or not to buy organic? Which fruits and vegetables can you buy nonorganic, with low pesticide residue? Eating Organic on a Budget is a easy-to-read guide on how to eat healthy and natural on a small budget.
- Where to find organic coupons and deals so you don’t have to pay full price
- How to save up to 50% off organic produce
- Food Shoppers Guide: When groceries go on sale so you can stock up
- Where to get deals on organic meat
- What fruits and vegetables you can buy conventional, with peace of mind
- Where are the best places to buy organic foods
Remember, Amazon prices can change at anytime so hurry before this freebie goes back up to $4.99!