You would have to live under a rock to not have heard about the Paleo diet. I have checked it out myself and know many people who are trying it out.
Right now you can get hte for FREE on your Kindle or . Don’t have a Kindle device? No problem-simply download to read the book on your phone, PC, or .
About the book:
The cookbook features 26 high-quality recipe photos. So you will easily be able to enjoy viewing them on both the black & white and the full color Kindle. Don’t have a Kindle? Don’t worry, you can also view this book by downloading the free Kindle app for your computer, iPad, or other mobile device:
- 26 delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Step-by-step instructions on how to cook really tasty quick foods that even the busiest families will love.
- Tips and Techniques on how to involve children in the cooking process, and ways to make the transition to a Paleo diet easier for little palates.
- Suggestions for Kitchen tools to make food preparation easy and fun.
- Recipes that are nourishing and completely free from common allergens such as gluten, dairy, grains, preservatives, dyes, soy and processed sugar.
- Budget friendly options so you can eat well without breaking the bank.