I know quite a few people who are attempting to eat a gluten-free diet so this freebie should make many happy!
Today get the book How To Eat Gluten-Free… The Official Guide – 2012 (Elegantly Gluten-Free Survival Series)for FREE for your Kindle! If you don’t have a Kindle, don’t worry, use this appand download it on your computer or smart phone!
This book covers important topics like:
- What the FDA’s Labeling Law compliance enforcement will and won’t do to protect gluten intolerant individuals from gluten contamination.
- Cross-contamination and how to avoid it.
- What manufacturers consider “safe” levels of gluten contamination and how it’s often not good enough.
- A list of Safe Foods.
- A short list of Unsafe Foods.
- Rules to follow to help determine what you can and can’t eat at home or away from home (like in restaurants).