I am going on my 5th week of eating salads every day at lunch so I am excited about finding a free book filled with more recipes I can use!
Right now you can get the book for FREE on your Kindle or . Don’t have a Kindle device? No problem-simply download to read the book on your phone, PC, or .
With this book you’ll learn to :
- How to create delicious– all fuss-free, tried and tested and … using easy-to-find ingredients!
- How to make even the most often-used salad ingredients taste different, by cleverly preparing your vegetables to vary consistency and “mouth-feel”. And what a difference that makes.
- How simplicity can make you a winner in the kitchen. Some salad recipes you will learn are beautiful precisely because of their simplicity.
- How you don’t always need a complex or long list of ingredients to make your creations interesting or delicious.
- Many versatile recipes, ranging from simple right through to Gabrielle’s famous and sophisticated ” showing you how to use anywhere from a handful of ingredients to a cornucopia of produce, all with spectacular result.