Thanks to Dana over at for the following recipe based on Farm Fresh’s weekly ad.
I’m rather late in putting together a recipe idea from the for the week of 01/26. This recipe lacks creativity, so I’ll work on something better for next week 🙂
- 2 Chicken Breasts
– FF Split Breast Chicken $0.99 lb (~$2)
- 1 package of spaghetti
– $1/2 Mueller’s Product, exp. 1-31-11 (SS 01/02/11) ($1)
- 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
– Ragu 2/$2 with in-ad coupon ($1)
- Fresh Baked French Bread ($1.79)
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, and set aside
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook chicken until no longer pink, approx. 20 min.
- Shred chicken and add to spaghetti sauce, heat
- Serve sauce over hot cooked pasta
- Serve with French bread
Photo credit: Recipesden.com