October 1st, 2012 | Add a Comment
Welcome to my new series: Fall Fitness! If you’ve missed any of the previous posts, check them out here!
If you pay close attention to my Facebook page, you know I enjoy running as my main form of exercise. Unfortunately I hurt my back a few weeks ago and have been unable to do very much physical activity-which has driven both my body and mind NUTS! Also, it’s made me a bit lazy on menu planning since it’s been difficult to move from my heating pad! Sadly, this has led to way too many take out meals. I am pretty much 95% healed so it is time to get back into shape-both physically and financially! I will be writing this series “Fall Fitness” to hold myself accountable and to hopefully gain some team mates in the process (that would be you)! I will share my goals, menu, and tip each week that will hopefully keep us fit thru the fall!
Update from Last Week:
I met all my fitness goals! I ran a total of four 5ks and then my longer run day was 5.25 miles for a total of 5 runs. I also did complete Jillian Michael’s Ripped in 30 three times. I actually lost 1 pound but my measurements stayed the same.
Fitness Goals for Week 6:
1. I will continue to run 4-5 times since I am registered for the Wicked 10k race in October. I did well last year but want to crush that time…we’ll see.
2. I want to complete 3 or 4 Ripped in 30 workouts. I really love how I feel when I get a complete hour of workout time in the morning so combining running with this workout is perfect.
Menu Plan for Week 6:
- Monday: Mexican Monday-This never changes for us-stop by my house on a Monday evening and there will be soft tacos. This Monday is my husband’s birthday but he insists he still wants tacos.
- Tuesday: Ground turkey spaghetti
- Wednesday: Leftover night
- Thursday-Saturday I will be at Savvy Blogging Summit and my husband will have my mom helping with dinner-I don’t have to plan!
- Sunday: Grilled chicken with balsamic potatoes and peas
Tip of the Week:
Written by momondealz
Coupons & Deals Delivered To Your Email Inbox!
Grab My Button!
© 2013 Mom on Dealz