Chocolate and nutritous are not usually 2 words that are paired together. There is a new company attempting to change that. Eat.Think.Smile™ is introducing the first cocoa-based family of all natural snacks including Baked Nutrition Bars, Chewy Granola Bars, Granola Clusters and Crispy Thins. Their snacks include health concious ingredients such as whole grain oats, fruits, nuts, and natural cocoa. Did you know that natural cocoa is an antioxidant?!? In fact, each serving of Eat.Think.Smile products contain more natural antioxidant power than a cup of green tea! Some other facts about Eat.Think.Smile that are shared in their press release are:
- “While other ‘better-for-you’ snacks are fortified, our proprietary cocoa blend provides natural antioidant power from a wholesome all-natural fod source throughout the Eat.Think.Smile line up” said Amy Preston, PHD,RD, nutritionist.
- All products are 200 calories or less per serving.
- All products include cocoa Lavado-a premium variety that retains the cocoa’s natural antioxidant power
- Eat.Think.Smile are available in all Lowe’s Food Stores and will be in additional retailers by Spring 2011
At first glance, the packages were simple and appealing. Upon opening them and trying the product, I was really impressed. Our family LOVED Eat.Think.Smil! While the granola clusters were definitely my favorite, all of the snacks were delicious. They satisfy any chocolate lover’s cravings while keeping your caloric intake low (which is always a plus). The best part for me is that they contain antioxidants which are so important with young children in the house. Flu season is still going strong in Virginia, so every little bit helps!
Eat.Think.Smile definitely lives up to it’s promise that “You shouldn’t have to sacrafice taste to eat something good for you”. The blend of cocoa, oats, and fruits are perfect for my snacking tastes. Also, I crave crispy items when snacking and these fit that criteria. The packages seal easily and effectively so the snacks never lost their freshness.
Wanna Win Some?
The PR people at Eat.Think.Smile have been generous enough to supply one of my readers with a tote bag full of sample products! You are going to love this prize! There is one mandatory entry and several optional ones. You must complete the mandatory entry but feel free to complete as many optional ones as you would like. Just remember, the more entries you complete, the better your odds are at winning! Remember to leave your email in each entry or I won’t be able to contact you!
Visit Eat.Think.Smile HERE. Come back to this post and tell me what product you would most like to try.
1. Sign up for Momondealz’s RSS feed HERE. This will ensure you never miss one of my deals or awesome giveaways! Leave a comment on this post letting me know you have signed up.
2. Follow Momondealz via Facebook HERE. Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done so.
3. Follow Momondealz via Twitter HERE. Leave a comment on this post telling me you have done so.
4. Enter a great giveaway for Boon products from Living on Love and Cents HERE.
This giveaway will last until March 5 at 11:59 pm. The winner will be chose randomly and notified via email. You will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is selected. Good Luck!