Looking for an ? These Thanksgiving Candles are super easy and make beautiful Thanksgiving centerpieces!
- Taper Candles
- Orange Ribbon
- Orange, Red, Brown Paint
- Masking Tape & Scotch Tape
- For the ribbon candle, directions are very simple. Wrap each candle with the ribbon and secure with scotch tape.
- For the painted candle, you’ll need to first cut and wrap thin pieces of masking tape around the candle.
3. Using your 3 colors of paint, alternate painting the colors the entire length of the candle.
4. Allow paint to dry. This part is important. I didn’t the first time and it was a MESS that resulted in me having to redo the candle.