I love decorating the boys’ bedroom doors for holiday so why wouldn’t I come up with some Easter Door decorations?! This simple door decor took me minutes and since I had all of the materials around the house, it was FREE! This Thankful Easter Bunny door decoration can easily be personalized by allowing your child to decorate the eggs, choose various colors of eggs, and even different colored bunnies!
Easter Door Decorations:
Construction paper (various colors)
1. Cut 2 circles, one small and one larger for the bunny’s body.
2. Cut out 2 bunny ears. There are many stencils online you can use for this but I just did it freehand.
3. Create a sign that says “I Am Most Thankful For…” on your computer or just write it on the belly of the bunny with the marker.
4. Draw a face on the smaller circle (bunny’s face). Don’t forget the whiskers!
5. Tape all the pieces together to form the bunny’s body.
6. Cut out egg shapes and have your child tell you things they are thankful for in their life.
7. Put tape on the backs of the eggs and allow your child to put them all around the bunny. I also added some “grass” for the bunny to sit on.
I was happily surprised that both boys picked some pretty significant people/things to be thankful for (of course games and toys were also included in the list).
If you like this Easter Door decorations, you may want to check out my or my !