Check out this deal on a Cuisinart coffee maker for 57% off!! Get the ! This is regularly priced at $165.00. It’s on sale for $78.51 and there is a $7.50 coupon that you can clip at the middle of the page.
*Please note – Amazon prices change at random, so make sure to check the prices before you buy.* Here are a few of the product features listed on Amazon:
Features and Benefits
- Reservoir Cover: Flips back for easy filling.
- Water Reservoir: When filling the coffeemaker with water, refer to the carafe height markings and fill to the desired number of cups. Be sure to add a small amount of extra water to account for the amount of water lost in wetting the grounds and lost as steam during the brewing process.
- Showerhead: Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
- Water Filter: Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes or odors from tap water. Cuisinart recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses ‒ or more often if you have hard water.
- Filter Basket: Holds a #4 paper filter or a permanent filter.
- LCD Digital Clock: Displays the time of day and set time for automatic functions.
- Function Knob and Flip Switch: Used to initiate programming of automatic functions.
- The Auto On feature is used to program the start time of the brew cycle. The Auto On can be set for any time, day or night. The PM indicator is displayed on the LCD for nighttime program times. The Auto Off feature is used to shut off the coffeemaker at a preset time, anywhere from 0 to 4 hours. Note: To program the coffeemaker to shut off automatically, read the instructions included in the Instruction Manual under ‘To program the Variable Auto Off’
- Heater Plate Control Knob: For controlling the temperature of the coffee after brewing. There are three temperature settings high, medium and low.
- 1-4 Cup Setting: The 1-4 cup setting button is used when you make small amounts of coffee. Normal coffeemakers will produce a colder batch of coffee when smaller amounts are made, because the heater doesn’t have enough time to properly ‘warm up’ to heat a small amount. The 1-4 setting basically ‘double heats’ the water, making your smaller amounts as piping hot as a full pot would be. To use simply press the 1-4 button on the control panel after turning on the unit.
- Retro-style flip switch is used to turn your coffeemaker on and off and works in tandem with the function knob.
- Clean Setting: Tells you when it’s time to clean your coffeemaker. Remove built-up calcification from the water reservoir, to help extend the life of your coffeemaker.
- Brew Pause: Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed (30 seconds max) from the heater plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Since the flavor extraction rate varies during the brew cycle, we recommend allowing the brewing cycle to finish before pouring the coffee. The coffee brewed at the beginning of the cycle has a flavor profile which is very different from the flavor at the end of the cycle. Once the coffee has finished brewing, stir it before serving to blend the flavors. The coffee at the bottom of the carafe will be somewhat stronger than the coffee at the top.
- Carafe: The easy pour, no drip glass carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups.
- Heating Plate: Scratch resistant with black, nonstick coating.
- Ready Tone: Signals the end of the brew cycle with five beeps (coffee will continue to stream from the filter for a few seconds after the tone).