Did you make a New Year’s Resolution to drink more water? Whether you did or not, drinking more water during the day has many benefits!
5 Benefits To Drinking More Water
1. Drinking water can help you cut calories. Water has no calories-but sodas, juices, etc can really hide calories in your diet.
2. Water helps you skin look better. Dehydration can make your skin look dry and wrinkled but by drinking more water, you can decrease these effects.
3. Water puts you in a better mood. Research has shown that dehydration makes you cranky. Drink more water=better mood!
4. Water can prevent Headaches. I know when I have a headache if I drink some water it sometimes helps. Research shows dehydration can cause headaches so drink up to prevent headaches.
5. Water gives you energy. When you are dehydrated you will feel tired. Most people turn to caffeine but a simple glass of water can really be the cure!
If you’re in need of a good bottle to refill with water during the day, check out these:
Here is a handy calendar to help you measure how much water you drink each day so that you can avoid dehydration!
Water Intake Calendar:
You can click the image or the link under it to print this calendar.
And if you’re a runner who needs more water, don’t forget to check out my post on the Best Apps For Runners