Each week I bring you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. With Thanksgiving almost upon us, I wanted to do a craft that can help brighten the dinner table!
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to Pin them on Pinterest.
Toilet Paper Thanksgiving Napkin Ring Craft
Toilet Paper Rolls (2-3)
1. Cut the toilet paper rolls into sections about 2 inches wide.
2. Cut construction paper into 2 inch strips.
3. Glue the construction paper onto the rolls, covering them completely.
4. Google or use clip art to find Thanksgiving images and cut them to fit on the rolls.
5. Glue the images onto the rolls and insert them on your Thanksgiving napkins!
Math: This activity lends itself to math practice. You can have your child measure the toilet paper rolls, the construction paper, and the Thanksgiving images.