If your kids like Despicable Me or Despicable Me2, chances are they are fans of Dave the Minion! This easy craft is perfect for them on a rainy day!
Toilet Paper Minions/Dave The Minion
Toilet Paper Rolls
1. Clean toilet paper rolls completely.
2. To create Dave the Minion, you’ll need to paint the top part of the toilet paper roll yellow and the bottom part blue. Allow to dry.
3. To create an “Evil Minion”, paint the entire roll purple and then the bottom half black. Allow to dry.
4. Using black paint, create the details of the faces and add googly eye, or you can paint them on.
5. Cut out construction paper strips to create hair and tape them into the inside of the rolls.
If you don’t have paint, you can easily use construction paper and tape or glue the minion details to the toilet paper rolls.
If crafts aren’t your thing, you can find these Minion items on sale right now!
Is the Dave the Minion your favorite minion, or do you like the “evil” ones better?