When I first heard about a Black Beans Brownie Recipe I thought there is no way these will be good. Boy was I wrong! Not only are they pretty easy to make but they are DELICIOUS! I had to give some away so I wouldn’t eat the whole batch!
1 Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
9 Tablespoons Egg White Substitute (= 3 eggs)
3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips (plus a 1/4 cup extra for later)
1. Preheat oven to 350 and cover 8X8 pan with cooking spray.
2. Place beans, eggs, and oil in food processor and blend until mixed up completely.
3. Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and blend (I was SHOCKED that it actually came out with a normal brownie mix consistency)!
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes until you can use a toothpick and it comes out clean when checking.
5. Sprinkle extra chocolate kisses immediately when it comes out of the oven so that they sink in the brownies and melt a little.
Enjoy this delicious black beans brownie recipe and have less guilt-less calories and much more healthy ingredients!