Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and while we do love pancakes in my house, I especially love when my husband uses Bisquick for my birthday Strawberry Shortcake recipe every year!
Starting tomorrow this will be on sale at Harris Teeter so here’s the deal you can grab:
Bisquick Originial 20 oz. $1.99
-$0.50 off ONE Bisquick mix
Here is the delicious recipe that my husband uses each year:
2 1/3 cups Bisquick Mix
1/2 cup Sugar
2/3 cup Milk
1 Bag of Frozen Strawberries and 1 pint of fresh (Basically as many as you want. My birthday is in January so fresh are hard to come by).
1. Mix strawberries and sugar and allow to sit overnight in the fridge.
2. When strawberries are nice and juicy, preheat oven to 425.
3, Mix Bisquick and milk together until it forms a soft dough.
4. Pour mix into 2 greased cake pans and bake 10-12 minutes.
5. When cake has cooled, cut each cake in half horizontal so that you have 4 layers.
6. Layer cake and strawberries until you have your yummy cake!